Join leaders in the coffee industry as we share data, insights and “silver linings” as coffee consumption habits shift and companies pivot.
Use promo code EARLYBIRD for a 10% discount before September 1st!
For more details and to register and sponsor: https://cac2020conference.eventbrite.ca
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 CONFERENCE AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6 (1-4 pm EST):
• Keynote Speaker: Massimiliano Pogliani, CEO, illycaffè – A Global Perspective on Coffee
• Panel: Building Access through Diversity & Inclusion
• Panel: Inspired Innovation: From Contactless Equipment to New Service Methods & Standards
• Vince Sgabellone, Industry Analyst, Canada Foodservice, The NPD Group – Tracking Coffee during COVID-19 in Foodservice
• Pam Wood, Industry Analyst, Canada Home, The NPD Group – Tracking Coffee during COVID-19 at Home
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7 (1-4 pm EST):
• Sylvain Charlebois, “The Food Professor” / Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University – The Macro Impact of COVID on the Food and Coffee sector
• Thomas Merritt, Professor, Laurentian University – Coffee & Genetics: We all taste and react to coffee just a little differently
• Rick Neuman, CTO & Product Officer, Flipp – The Evolution of ECommerce & Digital
• Cheryl Hung, Dig Insights – Canadian Coffee Consumption Highlights during lockdown
… and more.